- About Us
- Minimally Invasive/Endoscopic Surgery
- Cervical Fusion
- Lumbar Fusion
- Scoliosis Correction and Fusion
- Kyphosis Correction and Fusion
- Cervical Disc Replacement
- Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Motion Sparing Surgery
- Stereotactic Navigation
- Bone Morphogenetic Protein (BMP)
- For Patients
- For Providers
- Contact Us
Any occurrence of sudden back pain, back muscle spasms, and/or sciatica may indicate an emergency situation that could result in permanent damage if not treated promptly. If you experience any of the following symptoms, you may have a serious spinal problem and should seek medical attention immediately:
- Loss of control of the bowel or bladder, or retention of urine, or numbness around the rectum.
- Severe or worsening weakness or numbness in a leg or arm.
- High fever accompanied by back pain.